Winter Weather Procedure

In the event of winter weather the decision to cancel will be made by 6 AM on a Sunday morning. It will be posted on this web page, the Grace Group and Page on Facebook, WHIZ and the Times Recorder if possible Be safe out there!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *